A short course consisting of 6 sessions (6 hours) R1 800,00 per session
Authentic leaders demonstrate a passion for their purpose, practice their values consistently and lead with their hearts as well as their heads. They establish long-term, meaningful relationships and have the self-discipline to get results. They know who they are – therefore self-awareness is key. Authenticity means not being afraid to be who you are.
In this short course on becoming an authentic leader, explore best practice leadership through the compelling story of an authentic African business leader that will unveil scientific evidence that links inherent capacity to organisational leadership success. Identify emotional intelligence competencies such as courage and self-awareness to ignite your own outstanding performance. Explore the Sacrifice Syndrome (burn-out) and how to attain renewal and resilience by heightening mindfulness, hope and compassion.
• (1 hour) Explore an authentic African leader’s true story and the hallmarks of success.
• (1 hour) Explore and reinforce your own authentic emotionally intelligent leadership style.
• (1 hour) Excavate your own authenticity to identify your strengths and development areas.
• (1 hour)Establish and integrate. communication leadership hallmarks such as the ability to influence with integrity by exploring the communicative tools such as your voice and speech mechanism.
• (1 hour) Identify any negative non-verbal behaviour you project in order to overcome negative messages you may be signalling unconsciously.
• (1 hour) Acquire effective leadership negotiation techniques to influence, lead, direct and motivate with confidence.