English is the lingua franca of choice in business and this creates specific challenges for second-language users. In this short course with our Business Language Specialists we will evaluate your style and recommend specific interventions as follows:
• (1 hour) An overview of the tenses (past, present and future).
• (1 hour) Correcting common errors when using prepositions articles, word order and confusing words.
• (1 hour) The rules of concord, the conditionals and the active tense in spoken business English.
• (1 hour) Techniques towards clarity and conciseness to eliminate redundancies and roundabout constructions.
• (1 hour) Vocabulary enrichment.
• (1 hour) Practical application.